The family of a year-old boy who died after drinking a bottle of vodka have blasted his friends – who took pictures of him as he lay dying instead of dialling Jake Wheatcroft had been celebrating New Year's Eve at a friend’s house when he collapsed after drinking a ml.
The alcohol poisoning death of year-old Julia Gonzalez could have been prevented. It is important to know when you need to call
Parents warn of underage drinking dangers after daughter's death Officials said Hedrick bought three bottles of vodka for three teen girls.
Here are seven crazy binge drinking death stories that made headlines: " Acadia student dies after binge drinking: Student was seen playing 'flip cup' in.
A teenage girl has died in a Sydney hospital with a lethal amount of alcohol in her system after researching alcoholic drink recipes online.